1. Terms and Conditions
- All persons (“Participants”) entering the Battery Centre and First National Battery Promotion (“Promotion”) agree that the promotion rules as set out in these Terms and Conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) are binding to them.
- This Battery Centre Promotion offers runs from 1 July 2018 – 31 January 2019 after which date the promotion will automatically lapse.
2. Nature of the Reward Services
- These Terms and Conditions cover the Reward Services (“Reward or Rewards”) that we source for you from our partners and which are embedded on your qualifying account. The promoter of these Rewards is TLC Marketing Worldwide a proprietary Limited (Registration Number 2010/011691/07), a private company duly incorporated in accordance with the laws of the Republic of South Africa with its registered address at 1st Floor, Block F, 150 Linden Road, Strathavon, Sandton, 2196 (“TLC”)
- By accessing these Rewards, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and you consent to us sharing your personal data with: affiliates (means, in relation to TLC Marketing Worldwide, any entity controlling, controlled by or under common control with TLC Marketing Worldwide from time to time); and suppliers for purposes of this reward. These Terms and Conditions apply in addition to the Terms and Conditions applicable to the qualifying account. If there is a conflict between the Terms and Conditions applicable to the qualifying account or service and these Terms and Conditions, these Terms and Conditions will apply insofar as the Rewards are concerned.
- To enter the Promotion, Participants must purchase a Raylite battery at any Battery Centre nationwide.
3. Reward Services
The TLC prize entitles the Participant either:
- 2 For 1 Dining, 12-month membership
- R1000 off Holiday Voucher
4. How to redeem your Reward
2 For 1 Dining:
- Should a Participant select this prize option, a 12-month dining voucher will be sent through to the Participant via SMS along with an email address requesting their unique code received, name, surname and cell number.
- The Participant will then receive a welcoming letter along with their membership number.
- This offer is limited to GoRhino active members only that reside in South Africa aged 18 and over.
- The GoRhino benefit entitles the member to the cheaper of the two main meals at a discounted rate. A maximum discount of up to R100.00 (One Hundred Rand) will apply.
- The GoRhino benefit can be used multiple times in one day but not more than once in the same restaurant on the same day.
- Only one GoRhino card may be used per dining group.
- This offer may exclude public holidays and other special occasion days such as Valentine’s, Father’s and/or Mother’s Day but not limited to these.
- The GoRhino benefit can be used at all participating restaurants and advance booking is necessary at all locations.
- The membership is valid for 12 months from activation and the Participant will have 1 month from redemption to activate; thereafter the participant will automatically forfeit the reward. This is non-negotiable.
- GoRhino Terms and Conditions apply. Visit www.gorhino.co.za.
5. R1000 off Holiday Voucher:
- Should a Participant select this prize option, a R1000 off Holiday voucher will be sent through to the Participant via SMS. To redeem, the Participant must call Optima breaks on (031)7019999 and quote the voucher to receive the R1000 off when making their booking. A full listing of available resorts can be viewed at www.optimabreaks.co.za.
- Optima breaks Terms and Conditions apply. Visit www.optimabreaks.co.za.
- The Holiday voucher is to be used within 6 months from the time of redemption; thereafter the participant will automatically forfeit the reward. This is non-negotiable.
Customers are required to complete the customer journey in full in order to receive the Reward. If the journey is not completed correctly and in full, the Reward will not be sent out to the customer. This is non-negotiable.
- All Rewards are only redeemable in South Africa.
- TLC partners’ Terms and Conditions apply to each Reward.
- The Reward is strictly subject to the availability of the participating TLC partner.
- The Reward cannot be redeemed for cash in part or whole and are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
- Should the Reward not be utilised for whatever reason, it will be forfeited. No negotiations will be entered into.
- You are responsible for any loss, injury, damage or death (if applicable) caused to or at the TLC Partner Venue(s) during your time spent there.
- TLC, its agents and distributors accept no responsibility and it will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate you, or accept any liability for:
i. any inability by you to correctly use or not use this TLC benefits; or
ii. the lack of quality or any other aspect of any service which is or should be provided at any Venue(s), nor will any of them be liable for any personal loss or injury occurring at any Venue(s).
- TLC is not responsible for any Reward misrepresentation (written or verbal) on warranties by anyone/group other than TLC.
- TLC, its agents and distributors do not guarantee the quality and/or availability of the services offered by the TLC partners and cannot be held liable for any resulting personal loss or damage. Your statutory rights are unaffected.
- TLC reserves the right to withdraw this Reward in the event of force majeure such as war, earthquakes, disasters, calamities or similar circumstances, in which travel to such destinations is not advisable. Where possible notice will be provided.
- TLC reserves the right to vary these terms should the need arise.
7. 12 (twelve) full-week holidays (off-peak) with return flights (if required) to be won during the course of the campaign duration.
- Full-week break for up to four (4) people within South Africa (2 adults and 2 children under 12 years of age).
- Full-week break is a six (6) night’s holiday in a self-catering accommodation unit, subject to the dates being available.
- Only available on off-peak dates.
- Confirmation that the Reward Bearer has rightful entitlement to the Reward and the Reward Bearer’s identification document must be presented by the Reward Bearer when checking in at the Venue(s). TLC Marketing Worldwide, the Promoter and their authorised agents cannot accept any liability for any failure to present proof of reservation or identity at the Venue(s) when checking in, which may result in refusal to accept the reservation or denial of entry.
- All accommodation is strictly subject to Promotional availability. Availability will be very limited during school, religious and public holidays which are considered peak season.
- The accommodation provided is fully furnished and equipped. You will be informed of any other requirements and costs prior to confirming your booking.
- Resorts often have on-site facilities although there is no guarantee these will be available all year round.
- All additional costs incurred during the stay such as meals, telephone calls, television, films and mini bar bills is not included as part of the Promotion and must be paid on departure. On arrival, your card details will be taken by the Venue. All costs incurred during the stay will be charged to this card when you check out at the end of your stay, excluding costs covered by TLC Marketing Worldwide.
- All Hotel and/or Resort Terms and Conditions apply.
- Flights will be booked by TLC.
- Should flights need to be booked for minors, it is the responsibility of the parents to have all required and necessary documents for the minor to travel by air.
- TLC will not be held responsible if the flight is missed due to late arrival or not having the relevant documentation required to fly.
8. Exclusions and other important terms
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions is intended to, or must be understood to, unlawfully restrict, limit or avoid any rights or obligations, as the case may be, created for either you or TLC in terms of the Consumer Protection Act, 68 of 2008 (“CPA”).
- You access the Reward entirely at your own risk. By reading and accepting these Terms and Conditions, you give consent to these risks and hereby indemnify and hold harmless Battery Centre and First National Battery, their directors, employees and agents of any and all liability pertaining to any damage, cost, injuries and losses of whatever nature sustained as a result of your redemption of the benefits and related events and activities, save where such damage, cost, injuries and losses are sustained as a result of the gross negligence or wilful misconduct of any of the indemnified parties.
- TLC reserves the right to terminate the benefits at any time. In the event of such termination, you agree to waive any rights that you may have in terms of the benefits and acknowledge that you will have no recourse against TLC Marketing Worldwide, its advertising agencies, advisers, suppliers and nominated agents.
- By accessing these Rewards in accordance with its terms, you acknowledge that the Reward will be managed in accordance with the provisions of the CPA. You undertake to expeditiously do all things necessary to enable TLC Marketing Worldwide to comply with their obligations under the CPA including, but not limited to providing such personal information as may be required in order to facilitate handing over the Reward.
- TLC reserves the right to vary these Terms and Conditions by providing notice of such change. Any queries in this regard, and a copy of these Terms and Conditions can be obtained by emailing us on email@example.com or call 011 676 7788. Operating hours are from Monday to Friday, 08:30 – 16:30pm, excluding weekends and public holidays.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of the Republic of South Africa.